Pages

.

Life is like a giant cupcake . . .







Life is like a giant cupcake . . .

. . . it has its moments of being sweet, surprising and very messy." ~ ARF







Thursday, September 2, 2010

Operation Potty Boot Camp has Begun!

Well it is that time in Holly's life where she is learning the art of potty time!  It is one of the hardest things I have taken on, but I am assured we will eventually be successful since all mankind learns some kind of bathroom duties.

We kicked it off yesterday with some accidents and some successes out the gate!  We completely ditched the diaper (except for naps and bed time) and I have let the machine get any phone calls while on duty.  It makes for me looking forward to naps and bedtime a great reward! That is when I can begin my household routine and do the endless amount of laundry this effort requires. 

Scott came home yesterday to all of us (Holly, Heidi, and Sadie dog) stuffed in the downstairs bathroom cheering, clapping, and howling on a success!  Last night he said that this is much more involved and challenging than he expected.  He says my retirement status has been upgraded to being "semi-retired". 

Here is a few shots of our successes thus far! 


The stickers are the successes!  She loves the routine of flushing the potty, washing her hands, and picking and placing the stickers! 

Do I need to say more?

Victory cheeser!