Pages

.

Life is like a giant cupcake . . .







Life is like a giant cupcake . . .

. . . it has its moments of being sweet, surprising and very messy." ~ ARF







Wednesday, October 19, 2011

School Days!

 Holly and Heidi are attending a co-op preschool called Little Lights once a week (Heidi goes to another school with me once a week in Thousand Oaks as well).  It is through a local church (not ours).  It was the only school that I could do with both kids.  Heidi attends Mini Lights while I get to go to class with Holly.   Because it is a co-op, all the moms have to do a job.  I am "craft" mom which is totally right up my alley! I have to prepare and run the craft for the entire class of 20 students twice a month.  Both Holly and Heidi love this school!


Holly got to be the Shining Star where she got to tell the class about herself!
 At McGrath Family Organic Farms Field Trip





Little Lights 2011/2012