Pages

.

Life is like a giant cupcake . . .







Life is like a giant cupcake . . .

. . . it has its moments of being sweet, surprising and very messy." ~ ARF







Monday, September 26, 2011

Summer is OVER and I AM BEHIND!

I must first apologize on how behind I am on posting, but we have been super busy this summer and this is the first moment I had to post our adventures. 
Between traveling, camping, visitors and me weekly passing kidney stones I am welcoming the "daily routine". 
Kids are in school (pre-school) once a week.  Holly loves her new school and Heidi has the same teacher, Ms. Kandy, that Holly had last year. 
Both girls are in gymnastics and swimming and Holly started  an art class through the Park and Rec.  She loves to craft, paint, draw and color.  I wonder where she gets that from with having two very creative parents. :-)
Speaking of creative!  I was just accepted to have a publication in one of the top crafting magazines in the US, Cricut Magazine.  It will appear in their Feb. 2011 issue.  I will keep you posted.
Enough chatter for now... lets get to the good stuff! PICTURES!!!!!!  I still have to download our trip to San Diego and Fresno and will add those soon!

 Disco Saturday at the Park!
 Bonnie and her family were visiting from Africa! Bonnie is one of my dearest friends of 18 years, that is a missionary in Africa and it was an amazing gift to see her and share time with them hearing about what they are doing. Below is her daughter Deborah that was having a blast with the video games. They don't have electricity where she lives so this was a huge treat!
 Camping at Carp with Friends!  Taylor and Holly watching the train go by!
 Happy time in the Tear Drop!
 Holly's first slumber party in our friend's RV.
 Hurry up with the Hot Coco!
 Sand Angels!
 Love this picture! All they need is umbrellas in their sippy cups!
 Heidi the Beach Babe!
 One of the thousand trips Scott made to fill the sand buckets with water... at least this time he had an assistant!