Pages

.

Life is like a giant cupcake . . .







Life is like a giant cupcake . . .

. . . it has its moments of being sweet, surprising and very messy." ~ ARF







Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Good Gravy it has been a Long Time . . .

Hello everyone!  I guess we have been a bit busy that I have not been keeping up on the goings on of Flynn & Co.   Enjoy!


Play Time in the Back Yard - The girls just got a new playground set and they LOVE it!












What's Cookin' Good Lookin' - Making Chocolate Chip Scones!





 Holly loves to jump on Heidi's bed - any chance she gets!
This is how I find Heidi during naps most of the time.  She never likes to sleep in her bed except at night!


Getting Crafty!

The vinyl is no longer sticking to the wall, so I am painting the saying on by hand.  Scott is certain I am going to break my neck since I insist that doing this is also training for the Cirque du Soleil!




I finally got my craft room organized and I have started the scrap books for the girls and I am in LOVE with making cards! 

BIG BABY NEWS (Literally)! 
My near and dear friends honored me with the most wonderful gift ever!  I got to be a part of the entire birth process this past Sunday - Monday!  It was an amazing experience! I drove up to San Luis Obispo when I got the call Sunday night after the girls went down and at 7:29 AM on Monday, Jacob came 10 days EARLY and weighed in at 10.1 lbs! Mama was a "rock star mama" and the whole labor and delivery floor was buzzing on the amazing birth! She did an amazing job on delivering what the stork had in store for such a small mama!  (she is 5'2- daddy is 6'4)!  Congratulations my dear friends!
 Happy Baby Day!
 My new buddy! I am just in love with this little prince!
He barley fits in the newborn diapers the hospital supplies!